POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) : Re: The Well - link to brighter version Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Well - link to brighter version
From: yooper
Date: 4 Mar 2001 10:47:27
Message: <3aa2638f@news.povray.org>
Does the link work? It's the first time I uploaded
something to my webspace, so if something is wrong please tell me.

Marc-Hendrik
-----------------
Works for me . . .

Very nice pic . . . am inspired to contunue to find uses for that Fib
pattern.
I really like all of your stone textures, esp the tiles on the roof of the
well.
And I wanted to ask you where you got those birds and if that code is
available somewhere.

Now that you have it in a final version . . . I have some suggestions :)
hehe
not much really . . . just noticed that you use the same brick pattern in
each
of the brick portions . . . and thought that in future versions you might
want
to alter the color pattern so they don't end up looking identical.
That's it tho . . . a very pleasing scene . . . feels nice and warm . . .
can almost
feel the sun hitting me on the back . . .
**